The SYNCWELLNESS Program would like to introduce
30 Days to Wellness with SYNCSTUDIO
June 1st, 2010 – June 30th, 2010
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.”
Are you having trouble staying committed to a workout routine or to achieving a healthier lifestyle? SYNCSTUDIO wants to help you make a commitment to making a change and to improving your overall wellness. The purpose of this program is to help you create a habit out of making healthy choices that improve your overall wellness over the course of 30 days. Habits, both good and bad, are powerful, unconscious behaviors that invluence the direction of our lives, so let this journey help you to creat healthier habits.
Over the course of the journey it will be about more than just the pounds you want to shed or the inches you want to lose. We will focus on how you feel after committing to your goals and seeing the progress and accomplishments along the way. Think of this as a 30 day start to a journey to a healthier you! SYNCSTUDIO’s staff of coaches and instructors will be there along the way as your #1 fan!
Let us help you start your summer off WELL!
- unlimited access to classes June 1st– 30th, 2010
- email support from our Wellness Director
- A calendar to keep you on schedule
- A journal to record your 30 day journey
- 4 Workshop opportunities with Julie Marks
- Attend 8 SYNCCycling Classes
(2 per week)
- Attend 4 SYNCCOMBO Classes
(1 per week)
- Attend 16 SYNCYOGA Classes
(4 per week, Sports Conditioning Class included under SYNCYOGA Classes)
- Attend SYNCWELLNESS Workshop on Saturday, June 5th from 3-4 PM
- Commit to incorporating meditation, journaling, a cleaner diet and more mindful approach to eating into your daily routine.
- Attend weekly workshops with wellness coaches and other special guests to discuss the significance of each of the above areas. Suggestions and support will also be provided in these workshops. All workshops after June 5th are not mandatory, but recommended.
- Contact wellness director via email to seek help, answer any questions you may have and most importantly to support you along the way!
This 30 day journey will require discipline, commitment, determination and sacrifice. Following this challenge will not guarantee that you will obtain the healthier and better you, but maybe this will help you to fall out of bad habits and start forming new and healthier ones. If anything, this will be a step in the right direction. So take the leap of faith and enjoy the journey.